Why You Probably Are Not Counting Calories Accurately
In order to lose weight, we need to take in less calories than we burn.
It is practically impossible to accurately count calories.
- People are not great at eyeballing calories.
- Food labels have a % of error.
- Cooking and preparing foods can alter the calories and nutrients.
- Energy burned through digestion varies depending on macronutrients.
- Everybody processes, absorbs, and uses food differently… also known as metabolism, everyone’s is different.
- It is hard to accurately track how many calories we burn when we exercise.
- Different forms of exercise have different calorie-burning effects.
It is important to learn what YOUR body needs in order for it to function at its most efficient level.
If you feel like you eat “pretty well” but just can’t seem to get the scale to budge, book a free discovery call with me. See my calendar HERE.
Leave a reply